Experienced Automotive Technician
HAVE YOU BEEN FEELING LIKE IT'S TIME TO MAKE A CHANGE AT WORK?
Like you need to make it FUN again? Like you'd like to be a part of something bigger?
That's what makes you the right fit for us.
We've built a "kick-butt" family business that challenges the norm, rewards excellence, and provides a comfortable life for all of us. We're always innovating, making improvements, and setting the bar higher for ourselves and our industry. Work should be fulfilling, rewarding, and the atmosphere should be fun & friendly.
Be respected & rewarded for what you bring to the table. We're looking for an enthusiastic and talented Automotive Technician who's ready to be on a winning team.
Our shop is one of the area’s largest and longest-established Auto Care & Performance Centers in the area. Our online reviews are great because we're the real deal. (see some of them here)
Here's what we'll bring:
* Great customer relationships and systems for success. We’ve got more work than we can handle – no exaggeration
* 5-day work week - Downtime and family time are important.
* 2 weeks paid vacation
* 6 paid holidays
* Comp based on experience and skills (starts $16-25 depending on skill set)
* Training & Professional development opportunities - We invest in you because we believe our people are our greatest asset
* A positive, upbeat management team that's committed to making people happy: We believe that Happy Employees = Happy Customers. A friendly, upbeat work environment can make the difference between having a job you're stuck with vs a Career you love. We encourage customers to review our shop by letting them know that their "5-Star Review Earns Perks for Our Crew." We know you're a big part of making people happy, so we share the love with Team lunches, snacks, activities, and other perks whenever a new review is posted.
Here's what you'll bring:
* Love what you do (or love it again if it's gotten stale)
* Upbeat, motivated attitude - someone who likes "getting it done" and done well
* Flexibility - We do whatever it takes to be able to say "yes" to our customers and create a win-win for everybody.
* Diagnostic Ability & Efficiency - Use prior successes & failures to hone your diagnostic & auto repair skills. We're realistic about comebacks (no one is perfect), but recognize that 50% accuracy doesn't make for happy customers and 50% productivity doesn't make for happy teammates.
* Be a person of your word - Showing up on time & being reliable is the first step toward success.
Think working in this kind of positive environment would get you energized about coming to work every day? Then apply today to discuss your potential future career with Certified Performance & Auto Repair, Inc.!
Please take an extra 2 minutes to include a sentence or paragraph about you. Tell us anything you think we ought to know, but if nothing else, be sure to include the phrase "I've got this!" (so we know you cared enough to read the whole ad).
Job Type: Full-time
Automotive: 5 years
Required licenses or certifications:
MO Inspection & Emissions Licenses (or willing to get them)
ASEs (valued toward comp rate but not required)